Pre-Apprenticeship Program for Employers
Need work-ready apprentices? Our engineering trainees graduate in April 2022, be the first to snap them up!
In January, we commence our first ever Pre-Apprenticeship Program with a Certificate I in Engineering. There will only be 12 trainees selected, so let us know you are interested in hiring one of these graduates today.
Enhanced Pathways Program
Our trainees will undergo 13 weeks of a paid traineeship, including 10 weeks of in-class training at TAFE Queensland and TORGAS offices, then will commence 3 weeks of industry work experience.
Our trainees will graduate with a Certificate I in Engineering. In addition to this, we will also provide practical teaching elements and workplace preparation in safety, wellness, industrial relations and industry engagement. Graduates will be white card and work-ready on day one.
Save time and money
Don't have the time or money to source and onboard apprentices? Our trainee graduates are work-ready and making revenue returns for your business from day one.
We help businesses like yours to recruit and manage apprentices, so you can get on with growing and managing your business. Our complete service includes:
- Payroll – including Annual Leave, Public Holidays and Personal Leave
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Human resources
- Performance management
- A dedicated field representative, to keep your apprentice’s training and performance on-track.
Government funding access
Eligible host employers of new apprentices can receive funding up to $21,000 in financial bonuses with a TORGAS apprentice or trainee.
Employers can benefit from up to a 50% wage subsidy for an Australian apprentice or trainee participating in our Pre-Apprenticeship Program.
Subject to eligibility. Hurry, this offer expires March 31, 2022.
Why choose TORGAS as your Group Training provider?
We have secured Queensland Government funding to deliver a Certificate I in Engineering to support the local manufacturing industry.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation supporting local communities with a range of employment and training services.
- We are experienced. We’ve been around for over 30 years supporting businesses like yours in placing apprentices and trainees.
“This will give new apprentices the ability to hit the ground running when they get to work.”
– Darren Carlson, General Manager Apprenticeship and Traineeships, Community Solutions Group
Take the first steps to find out more. Register your interest
Book in a test drive!
The last 3 weeks of our 13-week Pre-apprenticeship Program is work industry experience. Let us know today if you are interested in road-testing one of our candidates in April 2022 by giving them 3 weeks of work experience in your business.
If successful you can choose to employee one or more graduates!
Benefits to employers
- Quicker revenue returns from apprentices
- Work Cover is pre-arranged
- PPE supplied
- Wage subsidies